Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick Update

Okay, so we just got back from the Inauguration and the Inaugural parade and it was unbelievable!! President Obama (yay!) and Michelle Obama walked right in front of our bleachers waving, smiling, etc. and I was able to get some amazing video. Can you believe that he walked with his wife for four blocks? I was probably more nervous than he was...or maybe not. There are no words to describe it...or the cold that we've been experiencing since 5AM this morning....and the entire weekend. I will share pics, videos, stories later this week. I just had to give everyone a quick update on the last few days we've had in our nation's capital. I hope everyone was able to watch history at least on television.

WELCOME TO THE WHITE HOUSE OBAMA!

3 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

so cool! I keep telling people all day "I know some people who went there!" as if I am popular by association! have fun and stay warm!

Lilithian Lady said...

hi.. i'm writing a news report on the mood in america. it would be great to interview someone who went to the inauguration. could i perhaps call you and talk for 2-3 mins. or, you could just tell me your name, what you do, why you went for obama's inauguration, how was it?

thank you so much.

claire said...

You guys are so lucky. We couldn't find anywhere good to celebrate last night because all the true Obama supporters were in DC :-)