Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Making History

Take a look at our amazing experience in Washington D.C. for the Inauguration of Barack Obama. I know that my slideshows tend to be a bit lengthy, so I put some of the best pictures at the beginning. Please take some time and look at the fantastic sites and parade towards the end of the reel. We'll never forget that weekend/week! It's hard to describe how close we were to the people and venues, so hopefully the pictures will describe it for us.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

3 comments:

Queen said...

Hey,
How lucky for y'all. I love pictures #4, #23, #45 the background is beautiful, #53, #77 you look just like your sister ;o)

Wallace Clan said...

Thanks for all your support in everything. I am sorry I missed the party. I just wasn't up for driving all the way up there to be honest. I will come see you soon. I hope!

Lilithian Lady said...

Hey Alisha, I was looking for someone the same day as the inauguration because I was writing a news report for The Times of India, which is India's biggest newspaper. Anyway, the report is now published. You can read it here: www.pulkitvasudha.com It will be the top post since that is the last time I wrote :) The site is my profile as a journalist. I am still building it so there might not be much to read there yet, he he. And my blog is now hosted on this new website. So the new URL is volatyle.pulkitvasudha.com
See you around :)