Monday, January 12, 2009

It'll make you "Shutter"

I have taken on yet another project. As if keeping up with our blog was not enough, I wanted to have a website that didn't require people to read, as much as just sit back and browse. Shawn and I have had and taken advantage of many travel opportunities since we've met. Sometimes telling people about our experiences just isn't enough...our words are never able to describe the beauty of some of the places we've seen. I have (too often) wanted to share our pictures with people, but unfortunately I can't carry hundreds of pictures in my back pocket.

So, I created a new "Stratton" website using Shutterfly that works almost like a photo journal. We are able to post pictures into different albums to recount the adventures that we had in different places. All you have to do is click on an album and look. There are other cool tools to add to the site (calendars, other websites, contacts, members, etc. similar to a blog) and it allows viewers to add comments and even edit the page (if you wanted that option). I just started working on the site last week, so there's quite a bit of editing left to do, but I wanted to share what we have thusfar.

Check it out and tell us what you think. It's super easy to become a member, so try it out if you want...if you have the time. But I will say that I definitely don't have the time, and it didn't take long. It's pretty fun once you get it started.

1 comment:

Wallace Clan said...

love it! I miss you guys too! I need to come down before the baby is born and have Girls night out with all my atl peeps. lol.