Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here you go Mom

I promised my mom that I would show her my new haircut asap (following in my husband's footsteps), so here are some before & after pics.

I loved my long hair, but it was just....long! I felt like I (and it) needed a little "oomph."

Of course it's near impossible to re-create what the hair stylist did the night before, but I did my best.
**BTW Mom, I agree that it is definitely hard to take a "cute" pic of yourself. The angles were definitely off! And these I just settled for after 50 takes...or more! LOL***



Before pics



After...
with a bit more volume and shape!






4 comments:

Tina and Aaron said...

I really like it !!! Way to go....you found someone in GA to do your hair as well as Dawn has for so many years. You're beautiful baby girl...inside and out! Mom xoxo

Jacki said...

Way cute and sassy! I like it a lot Alisha!

jenny said...

very cute! it always feels good to get a haircut. it makes everything better!

Annie Gedge said...

Doesn't a good shaping brighten up you day. You look "Fab Darling".