Friday, August 15, 2008

Back-to-School time

As many of you know, Shawn grew his lovely locks out this summer to the point of no control. Despite my efforts to have him get a professional "styled" haircut (instead of the freebies he has given himself the last 10 yrs), he wanted me to cut his hair for back-to-school time.


So, thanks to my sturdy hand,


this...


turned to this...

Do not let the face fool you. We both actually love his new do, but you know Shawn isn't Shawn without playin' it up for the camera.

I hope these kids are ready for him.

4 comments:

Annie Gedge said...

Well done Alisha! I hate to cut Daniel's because I really want a professional job because it looks so much better and I don't have to look at all the mistakes that I made.

Jacki said...

Looks good! Come on, EVERYONE gets a back to school cut!

Tina and Aaron said...

Nice job, Alisha! Shawn - you look so handsome; just need to add your beautiful smile :)
Have a great school year!!
Mom xo

Wallace Clan said...

Weird how he had hair and a wedding band and then suddenly he didn't. oh oh.....!!!!! lol