Monday, December 1, 2008

A late Thanksgiving greeting...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends and family!
My entire family got together for the first time since our wedding (a year and a half) and spent the week at a resort in Williamsburg, VA. It was so great sharing laughs and "friendly competitions" with my siblings, and Shawn and I had a blast making memories with our five nieces and nephews. And let's not forget "Black Friday," which goes down in the history books for the most strategic and successful shopping experience ever...way to go mom, or should I say "Captain?"

Dad, Mom, Aaron, Diana, Ahmond, Tre, Alyssa, Amaya, Aris, Andreas & Shawn,

We love you!

Thanks for everything, and we look forward to our next get together!

Dad drinking café, and mom browsing the circulars with my niece Amaya.

Shawn lounging with Aris & Andreas; Snuggle time
Aris working on his next masterpiece; Aris showing off his newest find - a worm
My brother Aaron coloring "Leroy"; Demonstrating how to use the zipline...yipes!

Amaya taking the big leap; Tre trying to reach the next level on his DS.

Andreas coloring another dinosaur; Ahmond & Aris striking a pose

Cutie Alyssa smiling for the cam


1 comment:

Annie Gedge said...

Your family is too much fun! It looks like your had an awesome holiday.