Friday, December 19, 2008

The Nutcracker

Shawn and I began a (hopefully) new tradition for the winter months...

the Nutcracker ballet at the Fox Theater.

We have appeased to our "adventurous" side by going skiing every winter, but I felt as though we were neglecting our more "artistic" side. It was definitely fulfilled last night as we watched the beautiful ballet from the 3rd row on the orchestra level.

No matter how many times you see it, it is fantastic, so don't hesitate to go if you're thinking about it. It was a great way for us to get into the holiday spirit, since this warm summer weather has definitely made that difficult!

Enjoy the Holidays and embrace new family traditions!
Arriving at the Fox Theater...
Christmas-y photos inside...

The set of the Nutcracker...
Snow fall...

Cameras were prohibited inside the theater and I wanted to capture more snow (illegally), so this is my rushed, candid, "I don't want to get caught" shot.
Snow? Not so much, but I thought the shot looked cool.

1 comment:

Annie Gedge said...

Dude I think that is some awesome lookin' illegal snow!