Monday, September 8, 2008

Takin' It Back to the 90's


Does anyone remember this MTV series?
I was OBSESSED with this show back when I had huge bangs, called anybody "cool" my role-model, and had ZERO fashion sense (tight roll anyone?).


This series gave me something to look forward to as a young, impressionable middle schooler (what was I thinking?). It was the time in my life when I wanted to dye my hair red (until my mom's enraged face popped into mind). Needless to say, I loved and still do love the show, and I just found the complete series on DVD!!
Although Shawn doesn't share my passion, he will be sitting next to me on the couch as we watch and take a stroll down memory lane with a big smile on his face...or else! No, I'm totally kidding.
Please share your memories about the show...or maybe I'll find out that I was its only fan!


3 comments:

Annie Gedge said...

I totally didn't watch the show, but remember about the critics raving about. I just remember the Claire Danes craze

jenny said...

i loved it to. i thought claire danes was so cool. so no, you're not alone.

claire said...

I loved this show too! I heard it's not on Netflix because of the the rights to the songs so I guess I'll have to get the box set too. Or maybe they worked all that out.