Monday, April 27, 2009

Light Green Thumb

I worked on our yard and garden over the weekend...perfect weather for it. Despite the opinions of my family I actually love gardening...as an adult. What kid do you know that likes picking vegetables in a swarm of gnats, Mom and Dad?

Oh, and we have a porch swing now!
Shawn, thanks so much for installing our porch swing...without a ladder...on our kitchen stool...with only me holding your ankles...in the most dangerous effort imaginable...

I love it so much, and I can't wait to spend warm evenings swinging with you to the sounds of our wind chimes.

Views of the porch and swing...




Plants and bird houses...

View of the porches...
Wheelbarrow garden...



3 comments:

Annie Gedge said...

That wheelbarrow is a great idea. It looks cute

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

Everything looks great! I love the wheelbarrow.

Wallace Clan said...

ooo me too! Love the wheelbarrow!