Monday, June 30, 2008

Always listen to your Mother

Okay, so we've all heard our mom say, "Horseplay causes accidents!" While I have always been one to listen to my mother, Shawn has evidently never listened.

It all started with an innocent game of pillow fighting...


and it ended with...


1. Glasses flying off of my face

2. The lens flying in the opposite direction

3. A minor cut on my face

4. TEARS (he knew he was in trouble then)

My poor glasses


To add insult to injury, here is Shawn posing with the broken glasses!

Why must men take innocent fun too far...in everything?!

3 comments:

Wallace Clan said...

I don't know whether to laugh or snicker silently! lol. Nice seeing you yesterday!

Jacki said...

HA! I love this post! It is so true. It is all fun and games until someone's eye (glass frame) get poked out! That mama was right!!

Wallace Clan said...

Thanks for your cute comment. We are so happy that you guys are finally back. PS We really miss choir. lol.

Our ticker is cute. Thanks for the support we really need it. It's weird because you never know what's going on in other people's lives you just know that whatever is going on they always need support from their friends.
We love you guys and truly missed you. Hope Bell is better.

Call us if you need anything at all